Monday, May 26, 2008

Graduation Day

Certificate finally!
He was so proud of himself.

This is from Chance's graduation day.He was such a big boy about it till he was told that he would be going to a big school all day now.He asked if he could just stay at MDO.It was so funny.I haven't blogged in a while and was told about it by Amy,so I am going to blog a couple of things today,just for you Goob.:)
I got to spend the day with Chance on Thurs. and we had such a great time.April even told me that if I would like for Chance to come spend a couple of days with me at my house that she would let me.Talk about over joyed!!!!I was estatic.My lil boy is growing up so fast and there is times that he just makes me cry cause I get to thinking of how blessed I am just to have him in my life.
He made me a Mother's Day card and gave it to me when I went to his graduation.I cried,of course.He is the sweetest lil boy.I don't know what I would do if he wasn't a part of my life these days.He really keeps my spirits up.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a big boy...he is adorable. Thanks for the post